It's been far too long since I have blogged, and the more time goes by the more I feel bad about not having done so. Blogging is a strange pastime for those of us that don't have that inner urge to write one. I like the blog because it provides an opportunity to actually be a little more 'normal' in talking about what we are doing - websites can be a little formal at times. And I didn't want to launch back into a blog item having been away for so long. It is a way of being a little guilty about not having blogged. So an early New Year Resolution will be to blog regularly, at least once a week, since we are actually doing a lot at the moment. We just need to communicate it.
Blogging - the guilt
This entry was posted on November 26, 2012 by Dominic.
Other posts you might find interesting:
- Mishka on Review: Diamine Moondust
- Takashi on Tips: Our Top 6 Suggestions For Looking After Your Fountain Pen
- Lizz Cook on Bullet Journal - My Hack
- Dianna Casey on Review: Diamine Moondust
- Alison Cross on Review: Diamine Moondust