A fascinating look at the world of Richard Binder, and the resolutely analogue world of fountain pens. He touches on a few ideas that we often talk about at Bureau - the popularity of fountain pens as a counterpoint to the digital world, and the wonderful way in which fountain pens are individuals with their own characteristics. I came across this via our friends in the US, Field Notes. Oh, and it's a nice, subtle endorsement for Rhodia notepads.
A dying art?
This entry was posted on March 15, 2015 by Dominic.
Other posts you might find interesting:
- Mishka on Review: Diamine Moondust
- Takashi on Tips: Our Top 6 Suggestions For Looking After Your Fountain Pen
- Lizz Cook on Bullet Journal - My Hack
- Dianna Casey on Review: Diamine Moondust
- Alison Cross on Review: Diamine Moondust