Great experience from ease of ordering online ... Read More
A Bureau exclusive, this is a gorgeous piece of Japanese design excellence. The smart and minimalist box comes with eight rolls of either plain or patterned tapes though it can hold up to ten rolls. The lid has a perforated edge, rather like a box of cling film, so that you can tear off the tape neatly without the need for scissors. Quite apart from the practical use it offers, this is a beautiful object for any desk or table top. It also makes for one of the most unusual gifts you could ever give.
Please note, this will only take Masté tapes and not the MT brand
The newest Washi Tape on the block, Masté have some very cool designs.. Made by Mark's Tokyo Edge, these tapes can be used for anything from decorating cards and presents to brightening up books and identifying your headphones and phone. See separate tab for some of the many uses.
Originally developed by a Japanese company that made fly papers, these colourful masking tapes are made from washi or rice paper and have a special low tack adhesive allowing it to be removed and repositioned without leaving a mark.ﾠ
- Can be removed without leaving a residue
- Sticks to most surfaces
- Tears easily, no need to cut
- Plain tapes are perfect for labelling
- Box includes 8 tapes
What we like about this item:
- A lovely piece of design
- Once discovered it is hard to live without
Box - 170mm x 45mm x 45mm
Tapes - 15mm x 7m
- Additional Details
There are hundreds of uses for this tape but here are a few to think about:
- Making cards and gift tags
- Use on kraft paper to make wrapping paper
- Cover and/or personalise school books
- General sticking of memos and notes around the house - it comes off with no mark
- Identify your phone charger with a small piece around the cable or plug - no more getting them mixed up.
- Same for headphones - plus identify side is left or right
- Book mark pages
- Use as a cable tie
- Decorate walls and furniture
Find out more about the masking tapes and what can be done by clicking here.
- Product Questions