Create Your Own Notebook & Diary Combo
We all have our own set ideas of what makes the ideal notebook or diary. With so many permutations it might seem an impossible task to create. But is it...?
With this stationery compilation you can do just that. Create your own ideal combination of notebook and diary thanks to the wonderful Walk With Me notebook covers.
These covers are made from recycled leather and have the means of taking up to four A5 inserts. We have pulled together what we think are the best ones for you to use, which means you can then customise this into the perfect cover to carry round. Whether you like lined, dot, plain or grid paper, whether you want weekly or monthly diaries or just undated planners. Fountain pen friendly paper? No problem. See below for a summary of what can be added to your cover.
All compilations start with a Walk With Me recycled leather cover - you just choose which colour. These come with a pen loop/closure strap for you to keep two pens or pencils handy.
Note that the photos show this with a pen which is not included. This is just to show the intended use!
You then choose up to four A5 notebook or diary inserts from the following:
- Taroko notebooks, in a choice of lined, 5x5mm grid, plain or dot paper. These books have the incredible Tomoe River paper. Highly recommended for fountain pen use.
- Apica notebooks. These are Japanese notebooks with beautifully ornate covers and lined fountain pen friendly paper inside.
- Rhodia Cahier books. Famed for making beautifully smooth paper for ink pens, these come in a choice of lined, 5x5mm grid or dot paper.
- Mark's notebook refills. These have a double-page spread of both grid and lined paper.
- A 2019 weekly diary.
- A 2019 monthly diary.
- An undated weekly/monthly planner.
- An undated daily/weekly planner.
What we like about this product:
- What's not to like?! Make this your own, use it, love it.
- Delivery Info
We offer free UK delivery over £20 - please choose the SAVER delivery option at the checkout. Below £20 this delivery option will cost £2.50
Within the UK we offer a range of delivery options including guaranteed next-working-day services if you order before 1pm. Please click here to see all our UK delivery options.
For overseas orders we use Airmail postage to a range of countries. The price is calculated according to the weight of your order. International delivery is available to about 50 countries - these will be listed at checkout and also in the shipping estimater in the shopping basket. Please click here to see about our international deliveries.
- Returns Info
We offer a 'no quibble' returns policy. If you are not happy with your product then you can return it for a full refund. Please click here to see our full returns policy and how to return something for a refund.
- Product Questions