Smart and informative pocket diaries from Castelli, packed with useful information
Castelli are an Italian brand named after the family that founded and still own the company based in Bergamo where the notebooks and diaries are still made. Their diaries are notable for the extensive information pages inside as well as their clear layout. These are a diary/notebook combination comprising a diary page on the left with horizontal panels for each day of the week plus a page for notes on the right. The cover has a simple embossed title - "2018 Weekly diary and notes" on the front. Also included are a pencil and pen loop and it comes smartly packaged with a black paper band and individually wrapped. In keeping with the generous format, the diary starts a little early in October so you can swap over in advance and not have to carry two diaries around.
- 15 month diary running from 9th October 2017 to 6th January 2019
- Size 9cm x 14cm
- Hard cover with rounded corners
- Includes pencil and pen loop
- Available in six colours
- Matching elastic closure and ribbon marker
- Week to view format on left page, ruled notes on right
- 2018 and 2019 planners
- Week numbers noted
- Note pages and address book
- Personal notes page
- Extensive information including conversion charts, notable dates, holidays, solar index, moon phases and wind chill factor tables plus much more
What we like about this product:
- The most informative diary we have seen, really well thought out.
- Product Questions
Total 1 question(s)
How does this paper hold up to fountain pens?
Bureau replies: this diary is not fountain pen friendly, sorry...