Always my first stop for pens, pencils and ... Read More
The classic stationery range from France - quality 90gsm paper and the distinctive covers.
Sold by us since 1995ﾠ
The classic Clairefontaine range of notebooks features their famous 90gsm brushed vellum paper and the very recognisable coloured covers. We offer the full range of Clairefontaine notebooks and pads as a special import from France.
These books feature a useful index with cut-away tabs with the addition of a spiral wire-binding that allows the book to be opened flat. The index is blank for you to mark as you wish - these books have 4 index tabs.
- A4 size - 210 x 297mm
- Blank index tabs - 4 tabs
- Wire bound for easy opening
- Laminated covers
- 90gsm brushed vellum paper
- Sold in pack quantities - not sold singly
- Cover colours are assorted colours only
- Colours may vary in packs
What we like about this item:
- We've sold Clairefontaine since the first day Bureau opened in 1995
- A classic in the range
- Great quality, excellent value - recommended for fountain pens
- Additional Details
For a full description of the paper options that Clairefontaine offer please click here.
- Lead Times
This item is a special import. The process is that all orders in by 9.30am Tuesday are ordered from the factory in France and will be ready for despatch by the end of the week. Please note that the delivery method you choose will not shorten this lead time. Please contact us for more details if needed.
- Product Questions