I have returned to bureau direct for repeat ... Read More
- Home /
- Kaweco Brass Sport Rollerball
Kaweco have been designing pens in Germany since 1883 and the Classic Sport range has been popular for decades despite remaining relatively true to its original form. Now a cult classic, it comes in a variety of finishes and colours.
This is the solid brass version of the classic Kaweco pen and the beautiful finish will age over time, adding to the slightly antique feel - dinks and dents on this pen will only add to the appeal.ﾠThe Classic range of pocket size pens are an unusual octagonal design - small in the pocket, great in the hand is the Kaweco slogan.ﾠﾠThe pen is 105mm capped and 133mm with the cap posted on the end. It comes in a Kaweco presentaion tin.
- Takes Schmidt P8127 refills.
- Black medium supplied with pen
- Size 105mm capped, 133mm posted
- Made from solid brass
- Kaweco logo on cap end
- Clip available separately
What we like about this product:
- The unusual and distinctive design
- Stands out from other pens
- Product Questions