This arrived so quickly after ordering, ... Read More
Kaweco have been designing pens in Germany since 1883 and the Kaweco Liliput is the smallest pen in their lineup. Originally introduced in 1910 it was re-released in 2011 and is available in a range of metallic finishes.
This Copper pen is constructed from raw copper, a material prized for its unique transformation over time, going from new-penny red to a darker reddish brown.
Due to the softness of the raw copper finish, this pen may come with scratches caused during the machining process. It also has a noticeable metallic scent that can transfer to the user's hand for a short time after use.
The pen comes in a tin gift box with one blue ink cartridge. The cartridge can be found inside the barrel of the pen; if the cartridge seems to be stuck inside the barrel, try gently tapping the barrel against a hard surface a few times to dislodge it.
- Takes standard short international cartridges (Kaweco, Herbin etc.)
- Size 96mm closed, 125mm posted
- Made from raw copper
- Kaweco logo on cap end
- Weight approx 24g with a cartridge
- Available in broad, medium or fine nib
What we like about this product:
- One of the smallest fountain pens out there when closed
- Beautiful metallic finishes
- Distinctive design
- Product Questions