Always a pleasure treating myself to the ... Read More
Kaweco have been designing pens in Germany since 1883 and the Kaweco Liliput is the smallest pen in their lineup. Originally introduced in 1910 it was re-released in 2011 and is available in a range of metallic finishes.
This pen is constructed from lead-free Eco Brass that will darken and change color over time as the brass oxidizes, acquiring a natural antique character.
This pen has a noticeable metallic scent that can transfer to the user's hand for a short time after use.
The pen comes in a tin gift box with one blue ink cartridge. The cartridge can be found inside the barrel of the pen; if the cartridge seems to be stuck inside the barrel, try gently tapping the barrel against a hard surface a few times to dislodge it.
- Takes standard short international cartridges (Kaweco, Herbin etc.)
- Size 96mm closed, 125mm posted
- Made from lead-free brass
- Kaweco logo on cap end
- Weight approx 24g with a cartridge
- Available with broad, medium or fine nibs
What we like about this product:
- One of the smallest fountain pens out there when closed
- Beautiful metallic finishes
- Distinctive design
Model KW/LILIBR Refill Standard short international cartriges Converter (not included) Kaweco mini or Kaweco Squeeze Dimensions capped 9.7 cm Dimensions uncapped 8.7 cm Dimensions posted 12.6 cm Weight 24 gms Pre-installed ink colour Blue Body material Brass
- Product Questions