Bureau Direct came highly recommended from a ... Read More
Kaweco have been designing pens in Germany since 1883 and the Kaweco Liliput is the smallest pen in their lineup. Originally introduced in 1910 it was re-released in 2011 and is available in a range of metallic finishes.
This pen is constructed from lead-free Eco Brass that will darken and change color over time as the brass oxidizes, acquiring a natural antique character.
This pen has a noticeable metallic scent that can transfer to the user's hand for a short time after use.
The pen comes in a tin gift box with one blue ink cartridge. The cartridge can be found inside the barrel of the pen; if the cartridge seems to be stuck inside the barrel, try gently tapping the barrel against a hard surface a few times to dislodge it.
- Takes standard short international cartridges (Kaweco, Herbin etc.)
- Size 96mm closed, 125mm posted
- Made from lead-free brass
- Kaweco logo on cap end
- Weight approx 24g with a cartridge
- Available with broad, medium or fine nibs
What we like about this product:
- One of the smallest fountain pens out there when closed
- Beautiful metallic finishes
- Distinctive design
Model KW/LILIBR Refill Standard short international cartriges Converter (not included) Kaweco mini or Kaweco Squeeze Dimensions capped 9.7 cm Dimensions uncapped 8.7 cm Dimensions posted 12.6 cm Weight 24 gms Pre-installed ink colour Blue Body material Brass
- Product Questions