Great site full of choice for any stationary ... Read More
Kaweco have been designing pens in Germany since 1883 and the Kaweco Liliput is the smallest pen in their lineup. Originally introduced in 1910 it was re-released in 2011 and is available in a range of metallic finishes.
This Stainless Steel pen is constructed from finished stainless steel. It will resist corrosion and retain its shiny finish for years to come.
The pen comes in a tin gift box with one blue ink cartridge. The cartridge can be found inside the barrel of the pen; if the cartridge seems to be stuck inside the barrel, try gently tapping the barrel against a hard surface a few times to dislodge it.
- Takes standard short international cartridges (Kaweco, Herbin etc.)
- Size 96mm closed, 125mm posted
- Made from stainless steel
- Kaweco logo on cap end
- Weight approx 24g with a cartridge
What we like about this product:
- One of the smallest fountain pens out there when closed
- Beautiful metallic finishes
- Distinctive design
- Product Questions