It's always easy buying stuff from bureau ... Read More
The Lamy Noto is a surprisingly stylish pen for such a small price. Designed by Naoto Fukusawa (considered a God in product design circles), it has a distinctive triangular shape and unusual press button and comes in four finishes. It really looks like a far more expensive pen and is a testament to good design.
- Comes with a black medium ink insert as standard.
- Fits in the Leuchtturm pen loop
- Takes an M16 refill from Lamy
- Lamy refills available in black, blue, red and green, fine, medium and broad
- Also takes the Monteverde for Lamy refills available in many colours
What we like about this product::
- It is a piece of design from a design god for under a £5!
Model 283 Refill Lamy M16 (M) Converter (not included) n/a Dimensions retracted 14. 7 cm Weight 16 gms Pre-installed ink colour Black Body material Plastic
- Product Questions