- Home /
- Lamy Safari fountain pen - All Black (spc. ed. 2018) - Medium
The Lamy Safari is our most popular Lamy fountain pen, an excellent writing instrument at an everyday price. Highly recommended.
A true Bureau classic, now in All Black, the 2018 Special Edition colour.
The Lamy Safari fountain pen has been a long-time best-seller for us, and it is easy to see why. It comes highly recommended by so many people, from schools to fountain pen aficionados. The appeal of the Safari is simply that it writes as well as many fountain pens worth several times the price.
For a fountain pen that is well within the budget of most people it provides a quality and consistency of ink flow and handling that has given it a loyal following. The Lamy Safari is popular with all ages, from adults to children. In fact it is recommended to help children improve their writing and is regularly purchased by schools because of this.
A further appeal of this pen is that Lamy have taken to releasing a limited edition colour each year and for 2018 it is All Black, launched in April and likely to sell out quite quickly. All pens have a chromium plated medium steel nib which for this pen is black to match the body. The Lamy Safari was designed by Wolfgang Fabian, and originally launched in 1980.
- Lightweight plastic barrel
- Ergonomic design for easy use
- Barrel window to easily check ink status
- Spring-loaded metal clip
- Each pen comes supplied with 1 blue cartridge.
- Uses standard Lamy Z50 steel nib for quality writing
- Takes standard Lamy T10 ink cartridges
- Can be used with Lamy Z24 convertor for bottled ink
- Choice of nib widths, with easy-to-swap Lamy Z50 nibs
- Can also be fitted with the Z52 or Z53 nib
- Produced every year in a special edition colour with matching ink.
What we like about this item:
- Highly collectible
- Reliable pen, ideal as a way to get back into using an ink pen
- Delivery Info
We offer free UK delivery over £20 - please choose the SAVER delivery option at the checkout. Below £20 this delivery option will cost £2.50.
Within the UK we offer a range of delivery options including guaranteed next-working-day services if you order before 1pm. Please click here to see all our UK delivery options.
For overseas orders we use Airmail postage to a range of countries. The price is calculated according to the weight of your order. International delivery is available to about 50 countries - these will be listed at checkout and also in the shipping estimater in the shopping basket. Please click here to see about our international deliveries.
- Returns Info
We offer a 'no quibble' returns policy. If you are not happy with your product then you can return it for a full refund. Please click here to see our full returns policy and how to return something for a refund.
- Product Questions