I've been using Bureau Direct ever since they ... Read More
Mark's is an up-and-coming Japanese brand and the Storage it series of notebooks and diaries are their best loved products. These unusual diaries incorporate a zipped bag in which the weekly diary fits. You don't have to unzip the bag to open the diary but you can store items in the bag such as a pen, phone, calculator or notes.
The clear front allows the stored items to be seen and displayed, creating your own cover design. Touch screen phones can be stored inside and operated through the cover. The diary is a week to view over two pages with vertical columns for each day. Information inside includes subway maps for London and other major cities, holidays for 28 countries including UK, and much more.
- Diary size 215 x 164mm
- Holidays for 28 countries
- Subway maps for 7 cities including London
- World currencies and average temperatures
- Day and week number
- Sept 2016 - Dec 2017
- Size chart and international dialing codes
What we like about this product:
- Multi-function product - you can store items in your diary
- Unique design, looks like no other diary
- Product Questions