Patterned rolls of the Japanese masking tapes from the original and best tape companyﾠ- MT. This tape feature graphics of iconic London landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, red buses, taxis, St Pauls and also exhibits from the British Library and Science Museum. The illustrations are the work of Czech artist Miroslav Sasek who was famous for a series of books in the 1960s featuring playful city graphics. They can be used for anything from decorating cards and presents to identifying your headphones and phone. See separate tab for some of the many uses.
Originally developed by a Japanese company that made fly papers, these colourful masking tapes are made from washi or rice paper and have a special low tack adhesive allowing it to be removed and repositioned without leaving a mark.ﾠ
- Can be removed without leaving a residue
- Sticks to most surfaces
- Tears easily, no need to cut
- Huge range of colours and patterns
What we like about this item:
- Quirky take on London, great for decorating your parcels and letters
- Hugely versatile, can be used for both craft activites and around the house.
- Once discovered it is hard to live without
30mm x 10 metres
One roll of tape
- Additional Details
There are hundreds of uses for this tape but here are a few to think about:
- Making cards and gift tags
- Use on kraft paper to make wrapping paper
- Cover and/or personalise school books
- General sticking of memos and notes around the house - it comes off with no mark
- Identify your phone charger with a small piece around the cable or plug - no more getting them mixed up.
- Same for headphones - plus identify side is left or right
- Book mark pages
- Use as a cable tie
- Label jars and books - it can be written on easily
- Decorate walls and furniture
Find out more about the mt masking tapes and what can be done by clicking here.
- Delivery Info
We offer free UK delivery over £20 - please choose the SAVER delivery option at the checkout. Below £20 this delivery option will cost £2.50.
Within the UK we offer a range of delivery options including guaranteed next-working-day services if you order before 1pm. Please click here to see all our UK delivery options.
For overseas orders we use Airmail postage to a range of countries. The price is calculated according to the weight of your order. International delivery is available to about 50 countries - these will be listed at checkout and also in the shipping estimater in the shopping basket. Please click here to see about our international deliveries.
- Returns Info
We offer a 'no quibble' returns policy. If you are not happy with your product then you can return it for a full refund. Please click here to see our full returns policy and how to return something for a refund.
- Product Questions