A5 & mid-size books
The act of writing something down has been proven time and again to be beneficial to aiding memory and efficiency. Recently we have seen the rise of the Bullet Journal phenomenom which builds on this idea of taking an analogue approach to organising your life in a digital world. A5 or mid-sized books are by far the most popular because they combine the best of both worlds - large enough to have space to make notes, small enough to carry around with you.
We have ahuge selection of books, so maybe try filtering the results below by using the menu on the left. Do you prefer hardback or softcover notebooks? Are you more of a traditional lined/ruled paper person or a more contemporary dot paper person? Here are some suggestions based on our best-selling A5 notebooks:
* The Leuchtturm medium dot notebook is very popular, especially when used as a bullet journal or similar planning notebook. Hardback with an index and page numbers inside, this is a great place to start if you are unsure which notebook to choose.
* The official Leuchtturm Bullet Journal is worth considering if you want to fully embrace the concept of Bullet Journaling.
* The Taroko Breeze notebook has the amazing Japanese Tomoe River paper inside so this is one for the fountain pen enthusiast out there. Lightweight paper that is a dream to write on.
* The French Rhodia Webnotebook gets rave reviews for the quality of the paper, one of the best for handling ink pens that you will find.
* The Whitelines notebook range combines analogue and digital with productive results! The paper is specially formatted to work with a free app which scans and emails/stores your work as a PDF or JPEG file.
If you are looking for something specific from French brands Clairefontaine or Rhodia then we have a special shop for all of their notebooks and notepads - click here to see the Clairefontaine Shop and click here to see the Rhodia Shop.