- Home /
- Observers Notebook - Astronomy Edition
Beautiful notebooks celebrating the night sky
From Princeton Architectural Press come these unique notebooks with their eclectic paper layouts inspired by vintage laboratory notebooks. The journal can be used to make observations about the night sky or used as a slightly unusual format notebook for general note-taking. In addition to the different notepage layouts, there are colour illustrations throughout with planispheres (star charts) for the northern and southern hemispheres, infographics on eclipses and planet size and instructions for making your own astrolabe, an ancient instrument used to measure the altitude of the stars and planets. There are also pages for tracking the lunar cycle and photographs of the moon phases and the Milky Way as seen from the Hubble Telescope
- 140 pages of paper with 8 different rulings
- 8 pages of colour illustrations including planispheres for both hemispheres, infographics, photographs and make your own astrolabe
- Dark blue fabric cover
- Size: 180mm x 232mm x 15mm - a little bigger than A5
What we like about this product:
- Unique and beautiful
- Makes an unusual and thoughtful gift
- Product Questions
Total 1 question(s)
Is this fountain pen friendly?
Bureau replies: the paper is not fountain pen friendly, sorry...