Highly flexible pocket-sized diary from Korean stationery trailblazers Paperways. This unusual diary and planner is undated so you can start it whenever you wish. It has two different year-planner pages, 12 month-planner pages and 54 weekly planner pages, all using their favourite cross square format paper. The weekly planner pages have the days of the weekly laid out horizontally on the left hand page with the right hand page either as an extension of the day or a page for notes, the choice is yours. As with all the Paperways products, it is a lovely item of stationery in its own right as well as a practical alternative to a dated diary.
- 125mm x 165mm
- 2 pages of yearly overviews (starts Jan)
- 12 pages of monthly planners (undated)
- 54 pages of weekly planners (undated)
- 48 pages of note paper, lined and grid/plain
- Elastic closure
- Rigid card cover with fabric spine
- 25% post consumer waste recycled paper & soy ink
125 x 165mm
- Product Questions
Total 1 question(s)
Is the paper good for fountain pens?
Bureau replies: Unfortunately this paper is not fountain pen friendly...