Fountain pen ink
More than 300 colours of ink!
If you use a fountain pen then you are clearly someone who values fine penmanship so you won’t want to be let down by the quality of the ink you put in your pen. This is why we stock only the finest inks, to ensure that your pen gives you the results that you deserve. And we have a great range of colours, and even scents, to suit your every need and mood.
From the traditional manufacturers like J. Herbin to quirky modern small scale manufacturers like KWZ ink, we cover all bases. Stuck for choice? Here's a few recommendations to make the decision easier!
* Good for choice and value - Diamine inks have over 100 shades at amazing prices, and they are made here in the UK
* Good for historical associations - J. Herbin have been making ink for over 200 years
* Good for gorgeous inks and packaging - Kyoto inks from Japan, bottled and boxed as you would expect from Japan
* Good for beautiful wet flowing inks - Has to be KWZ ink from Poland, which flow so smoothly
* Good for shimmer - Diamine Shimmer inks are wonderful, in over 30 colours which dry with a metallic shine