Bureau Direct for fountain pens
Despite challenges from new innovations, the fountain pen remains the writing implement of choice for the discerning individual who wants to produce attractive hand-written work with good penmanship.
Fountain pens feel good in the hand and are comfortable to use with only the lightest touch needed. They also encourage slower writing, which leads to better writing. They are highly versatile with a range of different nibs available as well as a veritable kaleidoscope of different coloured inks. And, because they are not disposable, fountain pens are very environmentally friendly.
We have a great range of contemporary fountain pens to choose from with prices to suit every pocket. Our best sellers are:
* The Lamy Safari fountain pen - this is recommended by almost every person that has used one. Truly a 5-star pen at a great price. Variations on this classic are the clear Vista fountain pen and the aluminium Al-Star fountain pen.
* The Lamy 2000 fountain pen is their flagship pen, and has recently celebrated its 50th anniversary.
* The TWSBI Eco fountain pen is always in great demand and shows off your ink beautifully.
* The Monteverde Monza fountain pen is a great way to discover the beauty of a flex nib pen, allowing you subtle control over your writing style.
* The Lamy Dialog 3 Pt is a high-end luxury fountain pen with a retractable nib, in high-gloss black or white finish. Highly recommended.
If you want a writing implement to be proud of then a fountain pen is the answer and, with our no quibble return policy, you can’t go wrong.