At Bureau Direct we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you:
- To allow us to process your order
- To provide you with the best possible service
The information we collect about you is:
- Your name – so we know what to call you;
- Email address – so we can email you order confirmations, delivery delays, etc;
- Address – so we can deliver your order;
- Telephone number – we’ll only call if we have a delivery problem or to talk to you about your order;
- Credit/debit card details - to process payment of your order.
We also offer an email newsletter and mail order catalogue to all customers who are subscribed with us to receive this. This is an opt-in service. You will receive this if:
- You have made a purchase from us and have opted-in to receiving the newsletter
- You have registered to receive the newsletter and/or catalogue
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter then we offer a simple unsubscribe facility and you should not receive any further emails from us. If there are any issues concerning this just email us at email@example.com.
We do NOT pass your details on to anyone else for marketing or any other purpose. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by contacting us or logging into your account. If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us, or feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update the information by contacting us.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first, although this is a legal requirement to state this and not something we intend to do.
The contract of sale content will be stored by us. You may store the terms and readily look them up. For safety reasons your order's data are not available via internet. We keep these data in confidence according to our privay policy.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.