Using promotional vouchers
We offer our customers promotional vouchers from time to time, and it is very easy to redeem these when you checkout.
- Make sure you have your products in your shopping basket, and are ready to complete the check out process.
- You may also have to ensure that you have met the criteria for your voucher - sometimes this means meeting a minimum spend, or having purchased a particular item.
- You will also need to ensure that you are redeeming the voucher within any specified deadline.
- For returning customers you will need to log in.
- For new customers you will need to register.
- Enter the voucher in the dedicated box (see image below) and hit the update button - it is not case sensitive but do watch the spelling
- As long as the voucher is valid then your saving will be confirmed and will show in the basket.
- Any error message will show if the voucher is not valid for any reason (see below for why this might be).
Having problems? Here are some helpful hints
Can I use more than 1 code in the same sale?
We only accept one code per order. You could always consider placing two orders if that might help.
The promo code wasn't accepted.
All promo codes/vouchers have rules applied to them. Some have an expiry date, others can only be used once, and some have rules around minimum spend or required items that you have to have bought before the code is valid. Double check your promo code terms, or contact us.
I don't have a code but I'd like one!
We offer all subscribers to our monthly newsletter a 10% discount code every month, off everything on the website. Make sure you've signed up for this by the end of the month to receive the next month's code. It goes out on the first Wednesday of each month. Click here to find out more and to register.
Do you still have a question?
Just contact us and we'll help you out.