- Home /
- Walk With Me A5 Notebook Cover
Smart and functional A5 notebook covers made from recycled leather
The Madrid-based design team Walk With Me have come up with this clever cover for all your A5 notebooks which can hold up to four different books. It is true A5 size meaning it is the perfect companion for a range of books and accessories - you pick what you want to make your ideal travel notebook companion.
We recommend the following A5 books:
- Taroko A5 books with Tomoe River paper. Slimline meaning you can add up to 4 books, with the best paper for fountain pens - available with lined, plain, grid or dot paper.
- Apica A5 CD11 books, with beautifully smooth paper. We recommend up to 2 books max as they have a slight spine - click here to see more
- Rhodia A5 cahier books work well but we recommend max 1 book due to thickness - available with lined, grid or dot paper
- Mark's Storage.It refill books are perfect as well - click here to see more
We also recommend these accessories to add more usage to the cover:
- Mark's Joint Files, which let you store loose papers and tickets - click here to see more
- Mark's Perforated Notes, perfect for tearing off lists - click here for more
- Mark's Sticky Notes, which mean you will have sticky post-it style notes always to hand - click to see more
Coming soon - we will add some undated diaries meaning you can turn your cover into a notebook diary fully customised to your needs.
Additionally the cover comes with an elastic outer strap which can hold two pens or pencils and keeps the cover neatly closed.
Please note: The cover comes with a strap with one Walk With Me pencil only - any other stationery shown in images here is purely for illustration purposes and not included
- Size: 150mm ﾠx 210mm
- Holds up to four notebooks
- Elastic strap/pen holder included
- Five colours available
- Made from recycled leather
- Pencil included
What we like about this item:
- Great solution for keeping notebooks safe and organised
- Smart Spanish eye-catching design
- Delivery Info
We offer free UK delivery over £20 - please choose the SAVER delivery option at the checkout. Below £20 this delivery option will cost £2.50.
Within the UK we offer a range of delivery options including guaranteed next-working-day services if you order before 1pm. Please click here to see all our UK delivery options.
For overseas orders we use Airmail postage to a range of countries. The price is calculated according to the weight of your order. International delivery is available to about 50 countries - these will be listed at checkout and also in the shipping estimater in the shopping basket. Please click here to see about our international deliveries.
- Returns Info
We offer a 'no quibble' returns policy. If you are not happy with your product then you can return it for a full refund. Please click here to see our full returns policy and how to return something for a refund.
- Product Questions